Areas of Practice
Seasoned Lawyers Serving Clients in Las Vegas and the Surrounding Areas
At Fox, Imes & Crosby, LLC, we strive to help our clients obtain the relief they need to get their lives back on track. Whether you are struggling with crushing debt, the threat of losing your home, or the bureaucracy of the U.S. immigration system, our attorneys can provide the straightforward guidance and compassionate support you need to achieve your goals. We have over 50 years of combined experience and are well-versed in how to effectively approach many types of legal problems.
Explore your options with our team by calling (702) 941-6320 or contacting us online. We offer our legal services in English and Spanish.
Our Service Areas
When you come to our firm for help, we will take the time to listen to you and understand every facet of your situation. We recognize that every client’s situation is different and will tailor our approach to suit your unique objectives.
Our team at Fox, Imes & Crosby, LLC can assist you with matters involving:
- Chapter 7 Bankruptcy. If you are overwhelmed by debt but have little to no means of paying what you owe, Chapter 7 bankruptcy may be able to help you get a fresh start. We can determine whether you qualify, walk you through what the process entails, help you prepare your petition, and pursue maximum relief.
- Chapter 13 Bankruptcy. If you have considerable current income but still face mounting debt, Chapter 13 bankruptcy can potentially provide the flexibility, time, and relief you need to move forward. Our team can work with you to develop a repayment plan that strategically consolidates and reduces your debts.
- Debt Relief. All types of debt can result in serious, damaging consequences, including creditor lawsuits, wage garnishments, automobile repossessions, and foreclosure. We are prepared to help you stop collection actions and efficiently address both secured and unsecured debts.
- Foreclosure. Our firm is committed to helping you avoid foreclosure and keep your home if you have fallen behind on your mortgage payments. We are prepared to assist with foreclosure mediation as well as all available foreclosure defense strategies. Our team can also explore your bankruptcy options if these approaches are not viable.
- Eviction. Filing for bankruptcy will temporarily stop a pending eviction process and give you additional time to pay rent, finish your lease, or move. The Eviction Mediation Program can also help negotiate a resolution with your landlord, and government housing relief may be available.
- Immigration. We make it our mission to help immigrants from all walks of life become permanent citizens of the United States. Our team primarily handles cases involving family-based green cards, U visas, VAWA petitions, and naturalization.
- Estate Planning. Proactively preparing for the future can help you secure the peace of mind of knowing your final wishes will be honored. We can help you draft and update all of your estate planning documents, including your will and trusts. Our team can also assist with probate.
Learn more about our legal services by contacting us online or calling (702) 941-6320.
“Highly, highly recommend them for your debt solutions.” - Debra M.
“I would definitely recommend Crosby & Fox for a bankruptcy service.” - Misdraim G.
“I am grateful for Troy and how he handle my case & would & did recommend Mr. Fox to family & friends.” - Stacy L.