Las Vegas Foreclosure Attorneys
Put 50+ Years of Experience on Your Side
Your home should be your sanctuary, but, if you are behind on your mortgage or struggling to meet your loan payments, it can make your property feel far from secure. At Fox, Imes & Crosby, LLC, our Las Vegas foreclosure lawyers are here to walk you through your options and find innovative ways to help you keep your home. We have over 50 years of hands-on experience and serve homeowners throughout Las Vegas and the surrounding owners facing foreclosure.
Foreclosure Mediation & Defense in Las Vegas
Before a lender can foreclose on your home, they are required by law to have very specific documents in order and provide you with information about what documents they have and how they obtained them. If this is not done, they cannot initiate or complete the foreclosure process.
Our team will help:
- Protect your rights and identify any possible issues with the foreclosure process
- Separate the strong arguments from the weak ones
- And then determine the best forum through which to raise any objections
The earlier you meet with one of our foreclosure lawyers, the more options you will have. Nevada has a Foreclosure Mediation Program that is designed to help homeowners keep their home. We were one of the first firms in Las Vegas to participate in this program.
This experience has earned us a quality reputation among judges and the court, allowing us to further protect our clients’ interest with dedication and respect. Foreclosure mediation helps homeowners avoid foreclosure by working out new mortgage terms or making other agreements that your lender can also agree to.
The process of participating in the Foreclosure Mediation Program is overseen by a court-appointed mediator to ensure all parties participate in good faith. If foreclosure mediation or foreclosure defense are not options, or if they don’t work, bankruptcy might be a good option for you.
For help saving your home from a Nevada foreclosure, give our law firm a call at (702) 941-6320. Don't wait, contact a foreclosure lawyer near you today.
How Long Does Foreclosure Take in Nevada?
The length of time it takes for the foreclosure process to complete may be different depending on your circumstances. In Nevada, it typically takes about 6 months to foreclose on a property. In cases where everything goes smoothly, that time frame may be shortened and there are cases that have complications and the process may take longer.
How To Stop Foreclosure in Las Vegas
If you're facing foreclosure in Nevada, a dedicated Las Vegas foreclosure lawyer at Fox, Imes & Crosby, LLC is here to help you stop the foreclosure process and protect your home. As a team backed by more than 50 years of experience combined, we know the urgency of your situation and are committed to providing effective solutions that will improve your situation.
When it comes to stopping foreclosure in Las Vegas, time is of the essence, and taking immediate action is crucial. There are a few strategies available to help stop foreclosure and allow individuals in Nevada to protect their homes:
- Loan Modification: Modify your mortgage terms to make payments more affordable. An experienced Las Vegas foreclosure defense attorney can help navigate this process.
- Forbearance Agreement: Facing financial hardship? If you qualify, you may temporarily suspend or reduce mortgage payments.
- Short Sale: You have the option to sell your property for less than the outstanding mortgage balance, but only with the lender’s approval. Proceeds are used to satisfy as much debt as possible.
- Deed in Lieu of Foreclosure: You may also transfer ownership of the property to the lender to avoid the foreclosure process, though this is subject to the lender’s approval.
- Filing for Bankruptcy: Filing for Chapter 7 or 13 creates an automatic stay, temporarily halting foreclosure proceedings. Chapter 7 will delay the foreclosure sale, but Chapter 13 will stop the foreclosure while allowing you to repay missed payments over time and keep your home.
- Foreclosure Defense Litigation: Challenge the foreclosure based on legal deficiencies or violations. A foreclosure defense lawyer in Las Vegas at Fox, Imes & Crosby, LLC can identify defenses and advocate on your behalf.
Consulting with a foreclosure defense attorney near you is crucial to fully understand how to stop foreclosure in Las Vegas. There are certain eligibility criteria involved and it is best to understand the implications of each option as well. At Fox, Imes & Crosby, LLC, our foreclosure lawyers are prepared to answer your questions, explain your options, negotiate with lenders, and increase your chances of a successful outcome in stopping foreclosure.
With decades of experience combined, our attorneys have a deep understanding of Nevada foreclosure laws and regulations. We have helped numerous homeowners in Las Vegas successfully navigate the complexities of foreclosure proceedings and obtain favorable outcomes. Protect your home by contacting Fox, Imes & Crosby, LLC -- you don’t need to face foreclosure alone. Let our experienced foreclosure attorneys in Las Vegas fight for you. We offer a compassionate approach, dedicated advocacy, and the legal knowledge necessary to achieve the best possible outcome for your case. Se habla Español.
Our team at Fox, Imes & Crosby, LLC is here to help: We proudly serve homeowners in Las Vegas and the surrounding areas who are facing foreclosure. Call us at (702) 941-6320 or fill out our online form to speak with a foreclosure attorney near you.
“Highly, highly recommend them for your debt solutions.” - Debra M.
“I would definitely recommend Crosby & Fox for a bankruptcy service.” - Misdraim G.
“I am grateful for Troy and how he handle my case & would & did recommend Mr. Fox to family & friends.” - Stacy L.